Merry Christmas

  • TR HOMEMAIL
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 19, 2006
      Dear fellow researchers,

      Merry Christmas to all.

      Thomas

    • njbama75
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

        > Dear fellow researchers,
        >
        > Merry Christmas to all.
        >
        > Thomas

        Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

        (Try this web page:
        http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
        to the Slovak entry.)
      • Evelyn Marsh
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
          Vesele Vianoce to you also - thank you for the web site.
          Evelyn

          njbama75 <gandrasko@...> wrote:
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

          > Dear fellow researchers,
          >
          > Merry Christmas to all.
          >
          > Thomas

          Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

          (Try this web page:
          http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
          to the Slovak entry.)

        • Vladimir Linder
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 22, 2006
            See the altar of birth from St. James church in Levoca by Master Paul

            http://www.slovakheritage.org/Christmas/altar_of_birth.htm

            Vladi
          • Vladimir Linder
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
            • david1law@aol.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
                Hello Vladi:

                Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

                David Michael Baloga

              • c_gromann
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
                  Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
                  Sincerely,
                  Chris
                • nhasior@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 24, 2009
                    (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://dawnings.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/christmas-star-joy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://peacefulecstasy.wordpress.
                    com/&usg=__iInZAoxb7c0IdqXQNMFqEhzskxM=&h=261&w=250&sz=22&hl=en&start=59&itb
                    s=1&tbnid=P-OIB9HvTlkpUM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=107&prev=/images?q=Christmas+star&gb
                    v=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=40&ie=UTF-8)

                    DEAR FRIENDS,
                    MAY WE ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
                    Best Wishes,
                    Noreen

                  • Nick Holcz
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                      It is Christmas eve in Perth Western Australia so before we go to
                      enjoy the company of our family we wish you all a merry Christmas and
                      a prosperous new year.

                      Laskavy Prosim

                      Nick
                    • david1law@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                        Dear Nick:

                        I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I
                        also wish each one of you in this forum and your families a very Merry
                        Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

                        Vesele Vianoce a Stastny Novy Rok!

                        David Baloga

                      • mkoschik@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                          As time goes on I continue to be in awe at what the Internet can bring.  Here's Nick, half a world away
                          from my Chicago home, offering holiday greetings to people of the same heritage around the globe.
                          How marvelous!
                          I know little of Perth, primarily from TV images during the America's Cup races a number of years
                          ago.  It looks like a wonderful place to live  Nick, thank you for taking the time to send your
                          message.  I echo your sentiments to all the members of Slovak Roots everywhere.
                          Mike

                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                            Thank you Nick! Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, safe holiday surrounded by family, love, and warmth!

                            Debbie