About book published in 1929

  • Maria Eugenia Kromholc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      Hi everybody, hope you are enjoying 2006's last few days!

      I am bothering you all to ask you if you have any idea where should I look for a book that was published in Rimaszombat in 1929.

      The thing is that I have found a few pages of a book my great-aunt wrote and would really like to have a clean copy of it. This is the information I have from the front page:

      Title: "Òh, de boldogtalan vagyok"
      by: Feledy, Béláné
      Feled, 1929
      Nyomatott Rábely Károly