Re: Christmas

  • bakemail
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Bohinc" <konekta@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear friends of Slovakia,
      > Correct or not correct,
      > I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happier New year.

      Hi Vladi and Slovak-Roots folks,
      I wish you the same Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Bob Kocerha
    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
        Somebody asked me to explain the word "bricks".
        Is this possible in this world? :-)
        Vladimir

      • Tom Potsko
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
          Vladimir,

          Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on Slovak-Roots from
          Pennsylvania. I think you're all wonderful people, and I thank God for your
          help. Tom