[S-R] Christmas

  • Pat Watkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
      And Merry Christmas to you, Mr. Bohinc. Whether it be politically
      correct or not, I celebrate Christmas and wish everyone a merry,
      happy, peaceful and healthy Christmas!

      Pat
      **************
      At 05:51 AM 12/18/2006, you wrote:

      >Dear friends of Slovakia,
      >Correct or not correct,
      >I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happier New year.
      >When I began to send some greetings directly, mails began coming
      >back bounced. Either not there any more or filtered or "no fly list"
      >or whatever.
      >This world is getting complicated. Although you seem to be only a
      >click away, can be lost forever.
      >I am watching what is going on around us and have nothing to say.
      >Probably we deserve it.
      >In the past you were measured by what you have done.
      >Now you are measured by what you could have or would do.
      >Tomorrow you will be measured even before you'll be born.
      >Talking about hapiness;
      >Yes, there are such moments. I am counting them. But I found out,
      >that they are getting more and more short lived. Some of them are
      >only a breath or two long.
      >Is hapiness a "no enter" room? You can only look inside from time to
      >time? Is anybody there forever?
      >Is a small brick that makes the hapiness called satisfaction?
      >If so, then I wish all many such bricks :-)
      >Vladimir Bohinc

      >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Pat, Lane and Jesse

    • bakemail
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Bohinc" <konekta@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear friends of Slovakia,
        > Correct or not correct,
        > I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happier New year.

        Hi Vladi and Slovak-Roots folks,
        I wish you the same Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Bob Kocerha
      • Vladimir Bohinc
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
          Somebody asked me to explain the word "bricks".
          Is this possible in this world? :-)
          Vladimir

        • Tom Potsko
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
            Vladimir,

            Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on Slovak-Roots from
            Pennsylvania. I think you're all wonderful people, and I thank God for your
            help. Tom