Christmas

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
      Dear friends of Slovakia,
      Correct or not correct,
      I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happier New year.
      When I began to send some greetings directly, mails began coming back bounced. Either not there any more or filtered or "no fly list" or whatever.
      This world is getting complicated. Although you seem to be only a click away, can be lost forever.
      I am watching what is going on around us and have nothing to say. Probably we deserve it.
      In the past you were measured by what you have done.
      Now you are measured by what you could have or would do.
      Tomorrow you will be measured even before you'll be born.
      Talking about hapiness;
      Yes, there are such moments. I am counting them. But I found out, that they are getting more and more short lived. Some of them are only a breath or two long.
      Is hapiness a "no enter" room? You can only look inside from time to time? Is anybody there forever?
      Is a small brick that makes the hapiness called satisfaction?
      If so, then I wish all many such bricks :-)
      Vladimir Bohinc

    • Pat Watkins
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
        And Merry Christmas to you, Mr. Bohinc. Whether it be politically
        correct or not, I celebrate Christmas and wish everyone a merry,
        happy, peaceful and healthy Christmas!

        Pat
        **************
        At 05:51 AM 12/18/2006, you wrote:

        >Dear friends of Slovakia,
        >Correct or not correct,
        >I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happier New year.
        >When I began to send some greetings directly, mails began coming
        >back bounced. Either not there any more or filtered or "no fly list"
        >or whatever.
        >This world is getting complicated. Although you seem to be only a
        >click away, can be lost forever.
        >I am watching what is going on around us and have nothing to say.
        >Probably we deserve it.
        >In the past you were measured by what you have done.
        >Now you are measured by what you could have or would do.
        >Tomorrow you will be measured even before you'll be born.
        >Talking about hapiness;
        >Yes, there are such moments. I am counting them. But I found out,
        >that they are getting more and more short lived. Some of them are
        >only a breath or two long.
        >Is hapiness a "no enter" room? You can only look inside from time to
        >time? Is anybody there forever?
        >Is a small brick that makes the hapiness called satisfaction?
        >If so, then I wish all many such bricks :-)
        >Vladimir Bohinc

        >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Pat, Lane and Jesse

      • bakemail
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Bohinc" <konekta@...>
          wrote:

          > Dear friends of Slovakia,
          > Correct or not correct,
          > I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happier New year.

          Hi Vladi and Slovak-Roots folks,
          I wish you the same Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Bob Kocerha
        • Vladimir Bohinc
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
            Somebody asked me to explain the word "bricks".
            Is this possible in this world? :-)
            Vladimir

          • Tom Potsko
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
              Vladimir,

              Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on Slovak-Roots from
              Pennsylvania. I think you're all wonderful people, and I thank God for your
              help. Tom