not getting posts

  • Marsha Duda Sumner
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 16, 2006
      Joe,
      I have not been receiving posts from S-R for more than a week.

      My address has not changed and I know that the list has not been idle for
      that long.

      Can you check to be sure that I am still signed up for postings?

      Marsha

    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 16, 2006
        Marsha, your message came through just fine. I think everyone is just too
        busy getting ready for Christmas right now. I'll bet things pick up
        afterwards.

        Janet

        _____