Re: [S-R] Domovy List

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi Vladimir - thanks for the further info on domovy list.

      Don't think i ever said that people wrote their own. The Rodiny list that I spoke about were official documents as were the Slovak Domovy List ones I received.

      Appreciate your input

      helene

      Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:
      Dear Helen,
      This document has nothing to do with the census.It is a document that proves someone's citizenship.You had one, you were a Slovak. You did not have one, you were a stranger.
      The idea that people wrote them by themselves is ridiculous. Many could not write.
      This is an official document with tax stamps. Have it translated and you will see.
      Best regards,
      Vladimir

      I sent it to you just to stop the discussion, which went in an absolutely wrong way.

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
        Dear Helen,
        No , it was not you who said that, but the other person. This was misleading and therefore I sent the document.
        Vladimir

        __________ Informacia od NOD32 1914 (20061211) __________

        http://www.eset.sk