RE: [S-R] Nyitrabajna and Nyitrabanya

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
      Vladi, you may be correct about Nyitrabanya, but Jeanann was asking about
      Nyitrabajna, a different village. Both were in Nyitra, but Nyitrabajna was
      in Nagytapolcsanyi district, and Nyitrabanya was in Privigyei. See the map
      at http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/nyitra.jpg. Bill Tarkulich has
      pointed out that the correct Slovak name is Bojna.

      Janet

      _____