Re: [S-R] Rudolph, Rudolf, information on origin

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      Dear Kathy,
      There are seven places in Austria with this name Schwarzenberg. You would have to check one by one. Nothing on Internet. Church records are with parishes and in church archives. You need to have a researcher do that.
      When I googled Schwarzenberg Bergbau ( mining), I got one in Germany.
      Now, what is more important: Austria or Mining?
      best,
      Vladimir

      Maybe there was some mining around some Schwarzenberg in Austria in those times too.