Re: [S-R] Photos posted to share

  • Joann Pasquariello
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
      Do you know if your significant other's grandfather had a brother named Andrej? Or do you know his parents names? My great uncle was Andrej Pavlik.

      Joann

      scorpioforu <beckiblair@...> wrote:
      I've just posted some photos in the (PAVLIK) folder that I wanted to
      share of our immigrant ancestors. My significant other's grandfather,
      Juraj Pavlik, born 6/20/1884 Marikova, Hungary (today's Dolna
      Marikova, Slovakia), immigrated 1906, died 6/30/1966 Racine, WI and
      grandmother, Anna Duratny, born 2/11/1889 Banova, Hungary (today's
      Banova, Slovakia) immigrated 1910, died 4/10/1952, Logan, Hocking Co.,
      OH.
      So as not to take up space in our Photo folder, I'll only leave them
      there for a short time.
      Thanks for letting me share.

      Becki

    • Becki Blair
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        Hi Joann,

        Our Juraj Pavlik did not have a brother named Andrej Pavlik. Do you have
        Andrej's date of birth? We are in contact currently with newly found Pavlik
        relatives in Slovakia and the Czech Republic that I would be happy to ask
        about your Andrej Pavlik and see if they've heard of or know of him. Where
        was he from?
        We obtained our family line information after hiring Vladimir Bohinc, a
        professional researcher that's a member of this group, who was able to find
        several generations of our Pavlik line. It was well worth the cost for
        everything he provided us and I would highly reccomend his services to
        anyone.

        Becki

        Microsoft Office Live