Photos posted to share

  • scorpioforu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12 5:56 PM
      I've just posted some photos in the (PAVLIK) folder that I wanted to
      share of our immigrant ancestors. My significant other's grandfather,
      Juraj Pavlik, born 6/20/1884 Marikova, Hungary (today's Dolna
      Marikova, Slovakia), immigrated 1906, died 6/30/1966 Racine, WI and
      grandmother, Anna Duratny, born 2/11/1889 Banova, Hungary (today's
      Banova, Slovakia) immigrated 1910, died 4/10/1952, Logan, Hocking Co.,
      OH.
      So as not to take up space in our Photo folder, I'll only leave them
      there for a short time.
      Thanks for letting me share.

      Becki
    • Joann Pasquariello

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13 6:30 AM
          Hi Joann,

          Our Juraj Pavlik did not have a brother named Andrej Pavlik. Do you have
          Andrej's date of birth? We are in contact currently with newly found Pavlik
          relatives in Slovakia and the Czech Republic that I would be happy to ask
          about your Andrej Pavlik and see if they've heard of or know of him. Where
          was he from?
          We obtained our family line information after hiring Vladimir Bohinc, a
          professional researcher that's a member of this group, who was able to find
          several generations of our Pavlik line. It was well worth the cost for
          everything he provided us and I would highly reccomend his services to
          anyone.

          Becki

          Microsoft Office Live