Re: [S-R] USCIS Genealogy pages are now missing - anyone care to find them?

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2006
      We had an opportunity to control this last week -
      November 7. Did you (everyone) vote for change, e.g.
      not the incumbent?, or did you (everyone) vote your
      party?, or did you bother to vote??

      I have not missed voting in an election since I was
      eligible to vote some where in 1960 something.

      Bill, you have a passion for genealogy, perhaps we
      should find one of these fine upstanding public
      servants and ask "What is going on?"

      Dr. "Q"

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com