Re: [S-R] Mail undeliverable

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      Thank you Bill.
      Vladimir

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bill Tarkulich
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Mail undeliverable

      Funny, you don't look like a spammer! Now my dog, he's a spammer. Get's
      on the computer everyday. I wondered why he had so many dog bones, toys
      and treats hidden behind the sofa. Guess he's into money laundering too.

      Joking aside, I'll forward him a private message if he doesn't see it on
      this group.

      Bill

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com

      http://www.eset.sk

    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        Larry, I just sent you a reply.I received your mail with the album. What a beauty.
        Best,
        Vladimir

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
          OK, so now your mail is coming thru on the paulpaulochik@...
          account. Earlier, I sent you an alternate address
          (paulpaulochik@...) with two attachments.

          I guess whatever blocked it before was a one-time event.