Re: [S-R] Mail undeliverable

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      Funny, you don't look like a spammer! Now my dog, he's a spammer. Get's
      on the computer everyday. I wondered why he had so many dog bones, toys
      and treats hidden behind the sofa. Guess he's into money laundering too.

      Joking aside, I'll forward him a private message if he doesn't see it on
      this group.

      Bill

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        Thank you Bill.
        Vladimir

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com

        http://www.eset.sk

      • Vladimir Bohinc
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
          Larry, I just sent you a reply.I received your mail with the album. What a beauty.
          Best,
          Vladimir

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
            OK, so now your mail is coming thru on the paulpaulochik@...
            account. Earlier, I sent you an alternate address
            (paulpaulochik@...) with two attachments.

            I guess whatever blocked it before was a one-time event.