Mail undeliverable

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      Mr.Paul Paulocsik sent me an e-mail, which I can not answer because I am treated as a spammer by his server.
      Vladimir Bohinc

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        Funny, you don't look like a spammer! Now my dog, he's a spammer. Get's
        on the computer everyday. I wondered why he had so many dog bones, toys
        and treats hidden behind the sofa. Guess he's into money laundering too.

        Joking aside, I'll forward him a private message if he doesn't see it on
        this group.

        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
          Thank you Bill.
          Vladimir

          --
          Bill Tarkulich
          http://www.iabsi.com

          http://www.eset.sk

        • Vladimir Bohinc
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
            Larry, I just sent you a reply.I received your mail with the album. What a beauty.
            Best,
            Vladimir

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
              OK, so now your mail is coming thru on the paulpaulochik@...
              account. Earlier, I sent you an alternate address
              (paulpaulochik@...) with two attachments.

              I guess whatever blocked it before was a one-time event.