Re: [S-R] help with hungarian first name please

  • Jan Ammann
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
      Hi June...........I believe what I will post here has been partially posted already in reply to your inquiry.

      In Biograd na Moru in 1102 the Croato-Hungarian king Colomanus was crowned.
      Here is the website address if you want to read a little more about it.

      http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=Colomanus

      BTW, I do have one more document to send to you on your previous searches for Bolidizar, Harkabusz, and Kolina. I will try and get it to you by tomorrow.

      Jan

      junemckee <junemckee@...> wrote:
      Carl,
      thanks for replying, but Colomanus is definately in the babys name
      place, so I am thinking that it is mostlikley a childs name. There is
      also another listing from another year where there is a birth date and
      baptism date, all the information listed except no childs name. Then a
      couple pages later a listing again with a childs name and the date is
      one month later with the days a few days different. I am not too sure
      what that means? Possibly a mistake? I dont know which birth and
      baptism date to put for this child.

      June