[S-R] Re: Asking questions

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2 2:50 PM
      Kathi,
      Create a new ID and log in. Also get a notebook to keep near the
      computer where you can enter the different ID's and statistics you
      submit to each of the places you must sign into. I vary my
      statistics a bit at each place, keeping it close to reality to keep
      their demographic analysis of users honest, and I go about my
      business.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "K_Higgison" <khiggison@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > I lost my login and password to access all the goodies on our
      group site. Does anyone know who can help me?

      > Thank you for your time and consideration.
      >
      > Kathi
      > Researching

      Kammer,Kalanin,Mesaros,Dzurko,Boledovich,Bunton,Simun,Baranek...Easte
      rn Slovakia