ancestry.com free

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      I got this from another list - just passing it along
      ---------------
      "Good Morning America" is having a special family tree series through
      Friday, 03 November.  In conjunction with this program you can access
      www.ancestry.com for free for 3 days (ends Friday). (no credit card
      information needed)

      Use this link to the ancestry.com free special:
      http://www.ancestry.com/gma/default.aspx?o_xid=27126&o_lid=27126&o_xt=22
      846411
      OR
      http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

      On the top right side of Good Morning America page scroll the short
      distance to "BE SEEN BE HEARD Video: GMA Special-Trace Your Family
      Tree."
      Click on it and it will take you directly to the ancestry.com three-day
      special page.
      Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Great stuff, thanks! I'll pass it along to the other boards!

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com