Slovak Archives for 1878.

  • Walleyland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2000
      I am trying to find out how I can get these genealogy records. The area I
      need it from was part of Hungary in 1878 and now is know as Kl'acno Slovakia.
      Does anyone know the exact address of the Archives and if I can write them a
      letter in English if I would have much luck getting a response? Would these
      records be in Slovakia archives or Hungary archives? If I wouldn't get a
      response in English, I may have to search for someone to write the letter
      for me in the native language.
      I have been told that Slovakia Archives will give you genealogical records if
      you have at least one birth date of a person in the family. Any help will
      greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Amanda Baltz Researching
      Mandel family from Kl'acno,Slovakia..............Walleyland@...