Re: [S-R] Stephen Fry -\

  • Jan Ammann
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 31 1:30 PM
      Hello and welcome to you Gene....

      I am sure I speak for a lot of members who also welcome you!!! This is one of the finest lists on the Web...........nice and intelligent and knowledgeable people who are helpful and will do their very best to help you on any question you may ask.

      This membership is worldwide and therefore we not only learn new "stuff" but we also learn to know and respect people who live in different surroundings.

      So.........good luck in your searching!!!..............and again...........as we say in Texas...."glad to hav ya!"..........smile............

      Jan

      gklodzen@... wrote:
      In a message dated 10/29/2006 4:42:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      janammann@... writes:

      << And that is all that counts in the long run. That sometimes in our lives
      we do "sparkle" and we do add "just a little bit of light" into the darkness.

      So very true, Jan. Reminds me of what I often heard as a child about the
      significance of lighting just "one little candle"

      New to the list, and enjoying all the commentary,
      Gene Klodzen