Re: [S-R] Re: Stephen Fry -\

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
      At 02:51 PM 31/10/2006, you wrote:

      >Yes, I would second that opinion.
      >Vladimir

      Like I said I am watching it on Foxtel (pay TV)

      Nick
      ps I'd like to get a copy of the Stephen Fry episode if anyone can
      help doesn't matter what format I can play pal and ntsc
    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
        Dear Nick,
        I can send you my DVD if you can make a copy and send it back to me.
        Vladimir

        Like I said I am watching it on Foxtel (pay TV)

        Nick
        ps I'd like to get a copy of the Stephen Fry episode if anyone can
        help doesn't matter what format I can play pal and ntsc

        http://www.eset.sk

      • Nick Holcz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
          At 06:23 PM 31/10/2006, you wrote:

          >Dear Nick,
          >I can send you my DVD if you can make a copy and send it back to me.
          >Vladimir

          I can certainly do that. Thank you so much.

          Nick