Re: TO JUNE - FAMILY NAMES IN YOUR GENEALOGY

  • Jan Ammann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hi June...........Just wanted to let you know that I will be sending you a document and an image from the 1700's to your home email address. I am not sure if this person, Georgius Kolina, is your "Kolina family" but hopefully it may mean something to you down the road. I went to the Yahoo groups and picked up variations of your other names.

      I will probably have other stuff to send either later today, tonight, or tomorrow......smile. You can reply to the list if you like. I think it helps everyone who searches on this list to see what "info is coming and going".

      Cheers..............Jan