RE: TO JUNE - CENSUS FOR YOUR FAMILY NAMES IN HUNGARY

  • Jan Ammann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hi June....

      I have always followed the questions and answers on this list as it is most interesting. Probably the best list on the internet. I believe you were looking for your people in Presov.....Eperjes.....and I believe that was you.

      Anyway, I do a lot of research in Hungary because I have family there. I was going through my files today and there is a possibility I could help you on your search. However, I do need to know the names you are seeking.

      Are you only searching from the 1800's or would you also have relatives in Presoz/Eperjes that would be on the 1715 Census. Anyway.........hope to hear from you so I can check if I might be able to help you. It is only a thought at this point but I would like to check it out.

      Regards,

      Jan