Eugenics

  • treimer@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2006
      Here is an interesting forum at the university of Michigan on Eugenics
      in history.
      http://www.h-net.org/~eugenics/
      The list is a tad tedious because of the many Call for Papers and
      other internal memos, but use the search function.

      By the way, I think next year is the 100th anniversary of the first
      jurisdiction in the world allowing forcible sterilization, it was
      Indiana. http://www.bioethics.iu.edu/EugenicsOverview.html

      Thomas