3 trips RE: [S-R] Your Trip Back to Your Ancestral Village

  • Frank R. Plichta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      I have visited my family's ancestral villages on three occasions: 1984, 1996
      and 2006 (March). I have family at each of the two villages; both by
      mother's ancestral village and my father's ancestral village. Since we had
      family that we knew about and had communicated with over the years, the
      visits were extremely pleasant. They welcomed us with open arms and laid
      out their best for us on each occasion.

      We continue to communicate via email and keep in touch.
      Frank Plichta
      Galax, Virginia