Presov Census

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 10, 2006
      >>> Is the LDS the only place to go thru to view the 1869 hungarian
      census? I did a search on their site and came up with 405 films for
      Saros County,they seem to be by village names so where would I start
      or is there another way of viewing them online? <<<

      I have just looked at the list of 405 Saros Megye (county) 1869
      Hungarian Census films. Sorry to report that there are no films for
      Presov. Reason unknown. Dead end.
    • Linda Minor
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 27, 2011
        John, Thank you for your help---especially the various names and where to find
        them.  I appreciate that.
        Linda