  • JoAnn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2000
      Joann,

      I located the 1920 census for Schuylkill County at the Pottsville
      Library in Pottsville, Pa. They only have it for Schuylkill County.
      Ask at your local library and they should tell you where you could
      find it. I hope this helps.

      Jo Ann

      From: JPasqua342 <JPasqua342@a...>
      Date: Fri May 19, 2000 6:34am
      Subject: Re: (unknown)

      JoAnn:

      I haven't been reading the e-mails lately due to my mother visiting
      and I
      have been very busy.

      Could you let me know where you located the census for Schuylkill
      County for
      1920?
      I need information for my Uncles who resided in Ashland at the time.

      Joann