1869 Census films

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 9, 2006
      >>> in the 1869 census is there another way of viewing it by
      starting at the beginning? I have looked at the LDS catalogue and
      for Saros county there are 405 films. Do I need to know for sure
      what the village is before I order?<<<

      YES, of course you do!
    • Linda Minor
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 27, 2011
        John, Thank you for your help---especially the various names and where to find
        them.  I appreciate that.
        Linda