GENEALOGY

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      I will be leaving for Slovakia on October 22, to do genealogical
      research, ancestral photography and ancestral village videos and
      return November 24. I have some openings to take on some more work. If
      you are interested in finding your roots, please contact me private
      at: vlinder49@...

      Many thanks,

      Vladi

      PS. Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians on the list.