trying to figure out the spelling of street or village name

  • junemckee
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 8 12:50 PM
      I have uploaded a couple doc and hope that someone will be able to
      help me figure out the spelling of the street or possibly village
      name. I hope that it can be made large enough to be read. I have two
      different doc so maybe one will be better than the other.
      Vladimir,in the 1869 census is there another way of viewing it by
      starting at the beginning? I have looked at the LDS catalogue and
      for Saros county there are 405 films. Do I need to know for sure
      what the village is before I order?

      Bill, I have already recieved the SS-5 and ordered for the second
      time my grandfathers INS papers hopefully with more luck this time.
      I also found him in the ship manifest, and found him numerous times
      in the Ny census. None of these give me anymore information as
      village names except they lead me to the right town of Eperjes where
      I found numerous birth, marriage and death certificates for my
      family. Which leads me to another question, and that is can I order
      these certificates of birth, marriage and death from the archives?
      Thank you all so much for all of your help. If it wasnt for this
      group I would have never been able to go this far with my family
      research!
      you are all so much help.
      thanks again
      June
    • Linda Minor
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 27, 2011
        John, Thank you for your help---especially the various names and where to find
        them.  I appreciate that.
        Linda