[S-R] 1869 Hungarian census

  • James McGrath
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 7, 2006
      You can check for yourself. The Family History Library
      catalog is online at
      http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp.
      It is best to save the requests for help for things
      that you can't do yourself! :)

      James McGrath

      --- jump4toys@... wrote:

      > I didn't know that you have to search by Village.
      > Can you let me know if the
      > village where my family is from is in the census?
      > The villages are in the
      > Carpathian Mountain area, near Munkacs (which is one
      > of the towns), the villages
      > are Szolyva, Zugo, Vereski, Beregszasz.
      > I think the area is called Bereg ....but I'm not
      > certain.
      > CAn someone at least check for that area if it was
      > in the census?
      > Thank you!
      > DAniel Wachtenheim

      > me on the name
      > > WACHTENHEIM which is my family name? <<<
      > >
      > > That's not possible. The information has not been
      > digitized.
      > >
      > > You must research each film by village. Your local
      > LDS Family History
      > > Center can acquire the relevant film(s).

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2006
        Trencin Census did not survive. Therefore it could not be filmed.
        Vladimir