Re: [S-R] 1869 Hungarian census

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 7, 2006
      I didn't know that you have to search by Village. Can you let me know if the
      village where my family is from is in the census? The villages are in the
      Carpathian Mountain area, near Munkacs (which is one of the towns), the villages
      are Szolyva, Zugo, Vereski, Beregszasz.
      I think the area is called Bereg ....but I'm not certain.
      CAn someone at least check for that area if it was in the census?
      Thank you!
      DAniel Wachtenheim

      > WACHTENHEIM which is my family name? <<<
      >
      > That's not possible. The information has not been digitized.
      >
      > You must research each film by village. Your local LDS Family History
      > Center can acquire the relevant film(s).

    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2006
        Trencin Census did not survive. Therefore it could not be filmed.
        Vladimir