Re: [S-R] 1869 Hungarian census

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 6, 2006
      I don't know how to look at the Hungarian Census...but if you simply search
      by last name, can someone who has the information check for me on the name
      WACHTENHEIM which is my family name?

      Thank you!
      DAniel Wachtenheim

    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2006
        Trencin Census did not survive. Therefore it could not be filmed.
        Vladimir