1869 Hungarian census

  • David Holoshka (LD/EAB)
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I have been looking through this census and have come across the term:

      Foldbirfokos ( farmer ) onallo (indipendant)

      Does anyone know exactly what his means ?

      Does it mean a farmer who owns his own land or is it a kind of tenant
      farmer ?

      Regards,

      David Holoska

    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2006
        Trencin Census did not survive. Therefore it could not be filmed.
        Vladimir