Anniversary

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o., genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great number of satisfied clients.
      Vladimir Bohinc

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
        And I am one of the satisfied clients. Congratulations, Valdimir.

        On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o.,
        genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great number
        of satisfied clients.
        Vladimir Bohinc

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • bbagin@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
          I am pleased to be counted among the many satisfied clients. Congratulations and keep doing great work.

          =====================
          From: Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...>
          Date: 2006/10/05 Thu AM 10:30:04 CDT
          To: World Slovak <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
          Cc: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

          Dear Friends,
          On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o., genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great number of satisfied clients.
          Vladimir Bohinc

          Bruce Bagin
          5620 Forbes Avenue
          Pittsburgh, PA 15217-1524
        • Jeanann Jameson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
            congradulations, you provide a great service thanks
            for your hard work jean

            http://mail.yahoo.com