SLOVAK HERITAGE ALL NEW 2006 DVD'S 26 TITLES

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      I will be releasing a fantastic set of DVD videos: 50th anniversary
      ZOBOR from NITRA, FOLK FESTIVALS HELPA, DETVA, LIPTOVSKA TEPLICKA,
      TELGART and CONCENTRATION CAMPS MAUTHAUSEN AND AUSCHWITZ and the
      TRAGEDY OF SLOVAK JEWS, all together 26 new titles, great pricing and
      discounts up to 30%. It will all bee released in few days. Please
      write private any enquiries.

      Many thanks in advance

      Vladi