GENEALOGY

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      I will be leaving for Slovakia again on October 22 and return November
      24th 2006. I am going to 35th anniversary celebrations of the folklore
      group DETVA in DETVA on November 10 and 11 and to 50th anniversary of
      folklore group JANOSIK from SVIT on November 17th and 18th. I have
      some open spots to do more genealogy research, ancesral videos or
      ancestral photography. Contact me PRIVATE for DETAILS if you need
      ANYTING,

      Vladi.

      vlinder49@...
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        I will be leaving for Slovakia on October 22, to do genealogical
        research, ancestral photography and ancestral village videos and
        return November 24. I have some openings to take on some more work. If
        you are interested in finding your roots, please contact me private
        at: vlinder49@...

        Many thanks,

        Vladi

        PS. Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians on the list.