Re: [S-R] Re: Slovakia Address Format

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      Use "Slovak Republic" in order that it might not be missent to
      Slovenia.

      William F. Brna

      On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 00:31:06 -0000 "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>
      writes:
      > Dumbierska 2
      > 040 01 Kosice 1
      > Slovakia

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Bernardine Weigand
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
        My p.o. has advised me to use Slovak Republic, which is used by our postal service. This also reduces confusion with Slovenia.
        Bernardine