Skip to search.

RE: [S-R] Danko (more info)

  • Evelyn Marsh
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
      Shannan,
      My grandmother's maiden name was Bodnar - born in the Micholovce/Nagymihail area. She was born on 18 March 1879. Any interest?

      Evelyn Marsh

      SHANAN GILBY <gilbster10802004@...> wrote:
      I am looking up the family of Stanko, Bodnar, and Malak. Thank you anyway. Shanan

      Milan Huba <illy@...> wrote: Since we appear to be tracing the Danko family, I knew a Slovak called Sam
      Danko in Chicago. Unfortunately he died approximately 15 years ago and I
      have lost contact with his relatives but I am sure that they still live in
      the Chicagoland area.

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
        I also have a Michael Bodnar from that same time period and place,
        later married in Duquesne PA. Bodnar & Valyo are pretty common in the
        Michalovce area.

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Marsh <o_e_marsh@...>