Re: [S-R] dankos

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2006
      MJ do you know Janet DeBarry Steinberg? In the Slovak Pride data base she lists Hodor ancestors from Jablon - if you want to get in touch get back to me directly
      helene
      helenezx@...,m

      dlielc <MJHodor@...> wrote:
      Hi:

      My grandmother was a Suzan Danko from Brekov. Her mother's,my
      greatgrandmother's maiden name, was Baran I believe. My grandmother
      would have been born around 1878-1880, and died in 1947 or 48. Baba
      had a hard life in both countries. She was married to Tom Hodor, my
      grandfather from Jablon.

      MJHodor