Re: town of SZABO

  • wanderingdalton
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21, 2006
      Hello Ursala,

      I was reading your older post and was wondering... If you saw Frank
      K's post mentioning the ZAstko's who emmigrated in 1921.
      Maria and Andrew were my grandparents.While they initially settled in
      CT, they later moved to NJ.
      Are you related to them? I don't know what if any relationship your
      MAria Zastko from 1848 had with mine.
      Look forward to hearing from you!

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "greenestamps2003" <ugreene@...>