Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] (unknown)

  • JPasqua342@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 6:34 AM
      JoAnn:

      I haven't been reading the e-mails lately due to my mother visiting and I
      have been very busy.

      Could you let me know where you located the census for Schuylkill County for
      1920?
      I need information for my Uncles who resided in Ashland at the time.

      Joann
    • helenezx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19 6:59 AM
        In a message dated 5/19/0 1:10:40 PM, js121@... writes:

        << I got the spelling off the 1920 census for Saint Clair, Pa. which is
        in Schuylkill County. I did copy the page. Do you have any more
        information on Hnojne? >>

        Hi Joann -

        Likely the spelling given to the census was recorded phoenetically.
        Somehow I came up with this - can't figure out now how.

        Do you have anything else that shows place of origin - passport, or old
        documents from over there?

        helene
      • Madrobnak@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19 4:22 PM
          Jo Ann: Where did you find the 1920 census? Mary Anne
        • sabinov@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2000
            You can't unsubscribe by sending the command to this list! You have to
            go to the page url given below, log in, and unsubscribe there.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 13, 2000
              PLEASE!

              Unsubscribe requests do NOT go to the list!

              If you wish to unsubscribe, go to the url for our page, which is always
              in my tagline below, and then you unsubscribe from there.

              Sending unsub commands to the listmembers does nothing.... except cause
              me to have to keep giving the directions over and over.