RE: [S-R] Old Hesse

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006
      wow thanks for the info. i don't no why but the name
      Lackenbach sounds familiar. my grandparents spoke:
      German, Slovac, Polish, Chez,Hungarian,and i don't no
      what else. my grandfather spoke 7 languages and my
      grandmother spoke four. she mostly spoke german around
      us when we were little. my grandfather lived in
      Lacarac, Hungary until he came to the U.S. or so i've
      heard. she later lived in Lacarac or Mitsivichi, i no
      thats spelled wrong sorry. thanks for your help.
      jeanann

      (http://www.radixindex.com/cgi-bin/ipvm.pl?surname=stranz)

      http://mail.yahoo.com