  • JoAnn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2000
      Helene,

      I got the spelling off the 1920 census for Saint Clair, Pa. which is
      in Schuylkill County. I did copy the page. Do you have any more
      information on Hnojne?

      Jo Ann

      In a message dated 5/18/0 12:40:00 PM, js121@... writes:
      << My great-grandparents ( Pogash) came from Shorough, Austria in
      1895-
      1900 and settled in PA. My grandparents (Bondura) came from Maly
      Lapnik, >>
      Hi JoAnn - Bondura likely came from Maly LIpnik in old Saris County.
      Our Slovak Pride listing has your Pogash ancestor from Hnojne UZ - do
      you
      have anything printed that shows how Shorough was spelled - might
      have been
      S~ - tho looked in listing and didn't see anything that resembled
      that.helene