Re: PETRICK, PETRÍK, PETRÍKA

  • Frank Kurchina
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 5:40 AM
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, kathiraisa@a... wrote:
      > My grandfather was from Kassa, Austro-Hungary, now Kosise,
      Slovakia.
      Our
      > surname is PETRICK, but looking into some old papers it seems that
      the
      > original spelling was PETRÍK.

      Since the LDS-Mormons have filmed the parish church records for
      Kos^ice go to your local LDS FHC and rent microfilms for review of
      your surnames.

      Family History Center (FHC) worldwide.

      LDS - Mormon FHCs - LOCATIONS

      What was your surname religion ?

      Hungarian English
      rk.-RK. római katholikus Roman Catholic
      ag. AG. ágostai Evangelical (Lutheran)
      izr. IZR. izraelita Israelite (Jewish)

      Kos^ice parish church records available are :

      R.C. (1653-1896)
      G.C. (1850-1911)
      Lutheran(1749-1894)