RE: [S-R] Not all, but 98 %

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9 4:49 AM
      I'm surprised the volunteer lasted 9 years. I got tired of the problems
      he/she cites after a mere 2 years; though I did continue taking tombstone
      photos which I e-mailed.

      I was living in England at the time and volunteered to do research for the
      county of North Yorkshire. The vast majority of requests would start off
      with "I don't know where North Yorkshire County is." I wanted to reply:
      "Don't they have maps in your country?"

      Jim

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9 7:21 AM
        Dear Vladimir,

        You too have a kind heart and have helped numerous people on the list
        and sometimes you don't even get a "thank you"! However, I hope you
        have fared better than the burned out volunteer. We appreciate your
        participation and contributations.

        D^AKUJEM VA'M!

        Dr. "Q"