Re: translation help on baptismal register

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      It is time to do some more homework, Sue. Unless we have some miracle
      workers on this list, the photo is too small to read. Try cropping
      the original down to little more than what we need to see, then save
      it in high quality and post it to the FILES section rather than the
      Photos section. Strangely, the photos section automatically reduces
      the photo that we can call up to inspect. What you see as poster is
      different from what is there for us.

      Ron

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "sueroecker" <sueroecker@...>