GOTHIC EMOTIONS

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
      Take a virtual tour of my photo exhibit in Levoca's old city hall
      GOTHIC EMOTIONS

      http://lindervideo.com/GothicEmotions/01.htm

      Vladi
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 7, 2006
        David:

        Just noticed your surname -- BALOGA (BALOG, BALOGH)
        -- and there are some Balog*s in my ancestry -- from
        Brezina, Slovakia -- which was Kolbas, Hungary -- I
        was born in Cleveland but now live in Chicago. Our
        link would be through the MITRO (surname) line. If
        you'd like to share info, please contact me directly.
        I was in Brezina in July and have some photos of the
        cemetery -- I noticed your surname there.

        Caye

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Evelyn Marsh
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
          Shannan,
          My grandmother's maiden name was Bodnar - born in the Micholovce/Nagymihail area. She was born on 18 March 1879. Any interest?

          Evelyn Marsh

          SHANAN GILBY <gilbster10802004@...> wrote:
          I am looking up the family of Stanko, Bodnar, and Malak. Thank you anyway. Shanan

          Milan Huba <illy@...> wrote: Since we appear to be tracing the Danko family, I knew a Slovak called Sam
          Danko in Chicago. Unfortunately he died approximately 15 years ago and I
          have lost contact with his relatives but I am sure that they still live in
          the Chicagoland area.

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
            I also have a Michael Bodnar from that same time period and place,
            later married in Duquesne PA. Bodnar & Valyo are pretty common in the
            Michalovce area.

            Ron

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Marsh <o_e_marsh@...>