Re: [S-R]Stanko

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      When i was growing up in Passaic, there was a Stanko family on Autumn Street.
      my friend was named Audrey.
      any connection?

      gilbster10802004@... writes:

      > If anyone has any tips for reasearching these surnames. My ancestors
      > were from Kassa which is now Kosice. I have when they came to America
      > but nothing before then. Thanks Shanan

    • SCOTT SLOBODA
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        DID YOU KNOW ANY SLOBODA'S GROWING UP IN PASSAIC?
        nhasior@... wrote: When i was growing up in Passaic, there was a Stanko family on Autumn Street.
        my friend was named Audrey.
        any connection?