Re: [S-R] Looking for

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi Ludmilla,

      I wanted to pass along some information that I came across regarding SECOVCE
      (formerly known as GALSZECS in Hungarian), which bore the name of GALLUS
      SZECHY (sometimes appearing as ZEECH in Latin). The following is a link to the
      village website:

      _http://www.secovce.sk/_ (http://www.secovce.sk/)

      It is in Slovak but if you look under the hyperlink entitled MESTO, there is
      another link entitled FOTOGRAFIE which has some pretty good photographs of
      the village of SECOVCE.

      Best regards,

      David